Monday, September 23, 2013

Trials and Testimonies

All of us who have served missions know the disappointments and questions we have as we lose investigators. I am so impressed with Adam's continued strength and testimony through these experiences. He admits it's hard but can see the bigger picture:

"Well, Spencer has dropped us,  he just wont respond to anything...Txt, call, or even a knock on the door. UGH How long do you keep seeing these things fall through? I have faith, I really do, but sometimes I wish it was easier. The thing is, is that it's not easy and Christ had to die for us to get something done. We are not asked to do that but to try our best and endure, enjoy, and love this life that we have been given. I will not give in and I will do this for the rest of my life, this is all for The Gospel of Jesus Christ, this is His Work and His Glory and He deserves every breath. I love this work and will continue to see miracles out here."

He also bore a simple testimony of the Book of Mormon:

"I just finished the Book of Mormon again and will try a 31 day challenge next! I love the Book of Mormon and will share it forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment