Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Prayer

Here are some quotes and an experience from Adam about prayer.

"OH I Iove the ability to pray to our Heavenly Father, experiences are wonderful and I love letting my testimony grow!"

"I love little experiences with prayer they mean so much."

Adam needed an answer to a question and tried going "up the line". (This was right before he was made ZL.) They called the ZL's who had him call the AP's. He tried 5 times with no answer. He called the ZL's again and they told him to call President Bowen. He tried twice with no answer. He called the ZL's again and they told him to go to Heavenly Father through prayer. He said, "In the middle of my prayer, President Bowen called. It was a really cool experience - simple yes - but a good one."




No comments:

Post a Comment