Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Priesthood

Here are a couple of quotes from Adam about how he feels about the Priesthood:

The Priesthood Power is something very dear to me, because I know it is the literal power from God and when a member of the church is worthy we have the Authority to act in his name. With that Power and Authority like it says in Luke 1:37 "For with God, Nothing is impossible". I have seen miracles on my mission with the power of the Priesthood. I am so glad to have grown up in a household with a Priesthood holder, I didn't realize how it effects a home when one is not present, but when a older woman in our ward told us how grateful she was to have Worthy  Priesthood holders in her home. It hit hard and I decided that the Priesthood will always be in my home for eternity.

I see every type of family out here, and those with worthy
priesthood holders in the home always seem to stick in there even when
hard times come about. I hope our family can all be in the Temple when
Kenzee gets married, picturing that gives me the chill because of how
wonderful that would be. I know I will be there! I hope to be an
"incoming family " into the Celestial Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment