Sunday, September 23, 2012

MTC

After Adam's farewell in Utah, we headed up to take pictures at the MTC. We were a little disappointed that the sign is now gone that said "Missionary Training Center". It was fun to go get pictures even though we were nearly blown away. We were lucky though because the rain hit just as we were running back to the car. Adam sent us a letter so I will share some quotes from his first letter: "I am now Elder Wardle!! I picked the top bunk so I can work my triceps by getting in bed. I met my companion Elder Rogers, a redhead from Texas who likes sports and is pretty cool. After introductions we jumped right into discussions and studying the scriptures. We have a great full schedule which keeps us busy and time flies by. We have had lots of teaching opportunities and I feel like I have already learned a ton. I am still walking in the wrong doors, but I know where the lunchroom is! The food is pretty good and I probably eat too much but lots of fruit and not any ice cream or soda so not any bad bad stuff. Oh, our zone leaders have been here for way too long...10 weeks. They are going to Estonia (they are kinda crazy) we just had goodnight hugs..." I can just see Adam dying over goodnight hugs...it cracked me up! He said to tell everyone they can email him at adam.wardle@myldsmail.net I know he would love to hear from all of you! Also, if you would like to leave COMMENTS here, I will let him know what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment